1. Cozi. This is one of your best stops so as to keep track with your various schedules in one place. An this is great particularly if you have a lot of family members. In addition, this application can be very helpful if you are someone who needs the hand of a caregiver. This app has color-coded calendars and you can opt to set reminders and share it to everyone who is part of the group.
2. Medisafe. This app is remarkable for people more than 40 years of age and are on maintenance medications. This app will notify you to take your medication in order to be certain that you will not miss a dose or take two doses. According to the study conducted by NCBI, about 50 percent of patients don’t take their prescribed medicines. This app would help in solving this problem by means of giving dialy reminders.
3. Glasses. this is a great app that basically transforms your phone into a digital mirror and magnifier. This can be so beneficial for those people whose eyesight are getting worse as they age since this can magnify fineprints up to 12 times. And this app is very user-friendly. Just by swiping or double tapping, you can now control the app. And if you want to have an idea regarding the grade of reading glasses you need, a test is provided by the app.
4. Peak. For those who are more than 40 years old, you may have noticed that your brain is not processing information as fast as it used to. This app have 40 games in order to challenge your cognitive skills. These brain games are beneficial means to keep on challenging yourself as well as keep your mind fast. Take into account that your brain requires exercise as well. These games would exercise your creativity, mental agility, problem solving, memory, attention and so on.
5. Any do. This app serves as a remarkable reminding app. From your grocery lists to your appointments for the week, this application is great in organizing your schedule. There are choices to sound an alarm or send a text as a form of reminder. And of course, it is important that you set them first, on the other hand, once you get the hang of it, then you will see how beneficial it is as your personal organizer.
6. My fitness pal. This app may not be your favorite. There are times wherein people feel that this is a means of shaming them. On the other hand, a better way to look at this app is that they help you to stay healthy and fit.